So far, I have allocated a total of 18 points, as follows:
- For GOOD 2 points
- For BAD 1 point
- For INDIFFERENT 0 points
- Does it include goody bag, t-shirt and medal
- Does it provide Value for money in delivering a safe and secure event
- Is it easy and cost effective to do it online
- Can I go to a conveniently located sport shop
- Do I need to collect my number before the race from a venue that is close to home?
- Is the early morning on race day collection well organised and adequate manned?
- Am I travelling with others?
- I am given clear directions to the start venue?
- Is the parking marked and secure?
- Am I given options of where to stay if necessary?
- Were there sufficient toilet facilities?
- Is there seeding in place and monitored by marshalls?
- Is the start well marked with a start banner?
- Can we hear the announcements?
- Is there an official timing clock?
Personal Race Experience: How was my run
- Did I enjoy the route?
- What is the Runners Guide Rating?
- Was there sufficient marshalling along the route?
- Were their toilets on the route?
- Were the watering tables well manned and with enough refreshments?
- Was there an official timing Clock?
- Were refreshments offered?
- Did I receive my medal and t-shirt if applicable?
- If finish is different from the start, were there sufficient toilet facilities?
- Are the race results offered on the website?
- Were there race photos taken by professional photographers?
Total Possible Points that can be awarded: 18